- Born in: Oromocto on 27/12/1980
- Family pets: 2 kids and a dog named Banjo
- Bio: I was born in Germany and left when I was 11 to come back to Quebec. When I was young I fished trout and walleye with my dad. I finished high school and joined the army as an Infanteer in the R22eR. I was deployed on 4 tours and after 16 years, in 2016 I got posted to CFB Gagetown. When I got here I discovered bass fishing and fell in love with it. Since 2018 I started tournaments for NBSFA and Fredericton Angler club. For the last 2 years I have been fishing in NB Bass Tour.
- Hobbies: Softball, hockey, boating and particularly fishing
- Favorite body of water: Woodstock (Fall)
- Favorite music/band: I mostly listen to country but I like any kind of music, except Jazz