- Born in: Quispamsis, NB on 16/04/1993
- Family pets: Bauer the Golden Retriever
- Bio: My father hooked me on fishing at an early age. I remember us going to Abby’s Tackle Shop on the weekends and checking out the newest lures. From time to time I got to pick out one for myself and would use it to practice casting on the lawn with my push button reel. Over the years my dad and I did a lot of fun fishing together, but it wasn’t until the late 2000’s where I was finally old enough to start fishing tournaments. Since then we have created countless memories fishing tournaments across New Brunswick and Maine. Recently my wife and I welcomed our first son and I am beyond excited to get him into the sport of bass fishing. The Team of Mason and Mason has grown by one! Also big thanks to NB Bass Tour for their focus and commitment to fish care ensuring bass fishing will be around for generations to come!
- Hobbies: Biking, Running, Playing Hockey, Officiating Hockey, Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling
- Favorite body of water: Lower St John River