- Born in: Nackawic, NB on 19/10/1946
- Family pets: 2 Sons, 4 Stepsons. and a whole gaggle of Grandchildren
- Bio: Born in Newcastle, NB (now Miramichi), lived in Saint John, Fredericton, and now Nackawic Worked for IBM for 26 years and then UNB for 14 years. Software and Communications Networking Started fishing as a toddler and haven't stopped yet. Got into tournament fishing back in the mid 90's.
- Hobbies: Fishing (bass and Salmon primarily), Watercolour painting, Golf
- Favorite body of water: Saint John River particularly Woodstock area and Perth/Andover